Bicycle Rolling Resistance does not collect personally identifiable information, except when such information is voluntarily submitted by the user. We will not sell, rent or share any such personally identifiable information with any third parties. Like many websites, we automatically log non-personally identifiable information about visits to our websites; this information is used internally e.g. usage statistics, and is not shared with third parties.
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.